Behavior Therapy Clinic Day Program
- The BTLC Day Program focuses on acquiring new skills, maintaining existing skills and decreasing unwanted behaviors.
- This service is a clinic-based, one-on-one service.
- A portion of clinic time will also focus on caregiver training and sibling training if appropriate.
- The Day Program offers full time, half time, and hourly tuition packages.
- The hours are from 8:30-2:30, Monday through Friday
- This service focuses on assessment-based, individualized curriculum
- The clinic has a camera system for viewing sessions
- The Day Program schedule imitates a typical classroom including calendar time, art, and group games daily
- Electronic Data Collection- Staying up to date with available technology for our field to improve the service we provide is always at the top of our priority list. Behavior TLC has adopted an electronic data collection system to ensure proper confidentiality, increase the rate of learning, and allow more detailed and accurate data collection. With electronic data collection, our BCBA’s are able to update programs from anywhere at any time. Also, the therapists are able to communicate with the BCBA’s and Lead Therapists through the system more efficiently than with paper and pencil data. We currently reserve our electronic data collection systems for those clients averaging 15 hours per week or more.